Host A Review Course
Serve as a Host Organizer for the NVRN Board Certification (NVRN-BC©) to deliver the NVRN training and examination in your hospital. The NVRN-BC© is a rigorous credential signifying expertise in acute stroke clinical practice. Offering this two-day course in your hospital advances the knowledge of your nurses while improving neurovascular nursing expertise at the bedside for your stroke patients.
The responsibilities of a Host Organizer are:
- Secure a minimum of 15 participates to attend the course for the flat rate of $3,750 (15-30 participants will be charged $250 per person; 30+ participates will be charged $225 per person);
- Provide a secure meeting space for the duration of the course and will make reasonable accommodations for all participants;
- Provide all necessary audio-visual (A/V) equipment (e.g., screen, projector, lapel or hand-held microphone, and internet access) including on-site assistance to help with AV throughout the program (NOTE: ANVC will provide the computer);
- Provide lunch facilities or food service for the two day review course;
- Communicate and ensure that ALL participants apply for the review course through www.anvc.org. This guarantees participants receive their certificate of Continuing Education Units; and
- Return a signed Host Agreement.
ANVC will assist the Host Organizer by:
- Providing ANVC web site availability and assistance at www.anvc.org for participants to register for the Review Course.
- Providing one or two instructors for the two (2) day NVRN Review Course; and
- Providing Review Course participants with Continuing Contact Unit certificates from The Academy for Continuing Education (ACE), Health Solutions, Arizona State University as an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Arizona Nurses’ Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (13 credits).
To become a Host Organizer, simply complete one of the following Host Agreements and return it to the ANVC Executive Office at email@example.com. Once the Host Agreement is received, you will be contacted by the Executive Office regarding next steps. If you have questions, please contact the Executive Office at 952-646-2031.