Stroke Clinician of the Year 2022
Are you ANVC's Stroke Clinician of the year?
Stroke is the number one cause of preventable adult disability and death. Because stroke patients deserve nothing less, neurovascular disease management demands excellence from the skilled stroke clinicians who are essential to the care and recovery of stroke patients. Stroke clinicians lead the implementation of care strategies, recognize and escalate early signs of deterioration, provide support and comfort to the patient and their families and oversee all aspects of the patients stroke journey. Therefore, the ANVC wants to recognize and highlight the contributions you, as clinicians, make every single day to the lives and wellbeing of our stroke patients and greater stroke community.
We invite nominations of stroke clinicians, individuals or groups, who have made a significant contribution to their patients, stroke program, community, prehospital emergency services, or policy making in order to reduce the burden of stroke during 2021/2022. Self-nominations are welcome. The winner will receive a plague recognizing their achievement; free registration to the annual ANVC Conference in Orlando, FL on November 11th – 12th; and a $1000 honorarium curtesy of the Health Outcomes Institute.
Nomination inclusions, terms and conditions:
- A description (max.100 words) of the contribution worthy of this recognition
- A brief biographical statement (max.100 words) that describes the individual or group, including place of employment, credentials and other key information
- A professional photo which will be placed on the ANVC website and used in promotional announcements in both email and social media
- Nominees must be a member of ANVC (Current Board Members and Past Presidents are ineligible; volunteer committee members are eligible)
- Nominations close June 30th 2022
- Nominees to meet with other members via the ANVC website, with an on-line panel discussion to be held in July 2022
- The winner will be elected by the ANVC members. Election to be held in August 2022
- The winner will be announced at the annual ANVC Conference in Orlando, Florida on November 11th – 12th 2022, and will receive:
- A plaque in recognition of their achievement
- Free registration to the conference
- $1000 honorarium courtesy of the Health Outcomes Institute
- The winner must register for, and attend the annual ANVC conference
- In the event that registration fees have already been paid, the winner will be reimbursed the cost of registration
- If the winner is a group, free registration will be provided for one (1) member of the group only
- The winner agrees that their supplied image, details of their contribution and the announcement of their win will appear on the ANVC website and social media pages, as well as photos taken during the announcement / conference
- Nominations to be emailed to email@example.com with ‘Stroke Clinician of the Year’ as the subject line
- Nominees must detail in writing in their application submission that they:
- are aware of, and agree to, all terms and conditions as detailed here
- understand and agree that incomplete applications will be rejected
- understand that failure to comply with these terms and conditions could result in an application being rejected or the next runner-up announced as the winner
If you have any questions regarding applications or terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.