ANVC CONNECT AUGUST 27
BE THE FIRST TO ACHIEVE THE ADVANCED STROKE COORDINATOR (ASC™) BOARD CERTIFICATION!
The first rapid review course and exam for the Advanced Stroke Coordinator (ASC™) board certification is scheduled for November 18th and 19th in Atlanta, GA! The ASC-BC was developed to recognize the unique and essential contributions of Stroke Coordinators. Attainment of ASC certification demonstrates expertise in stroke competencies including understanding and mastery of skills used to diagnose stroke, evidence-based management principles for both ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke, knowledge of role history and evolution, stroke quality data analyses and presentation, quality management, principles of adult and communication education, change mastery and time management.
The ASC Rapid Review course and certification examination are open to all those working in the Stroke Coordinator role regardless of professional background, as well as those aspiring to become Stroke Coordinators in the future. A basic understanding of acute stroke management is required. Expected attendees will include experienced and new Stroke Coordinators as well as those with minimal preparation but interest in the role.
|ASC RAPID REVIEW COURSE
& ASC-BC EXAM
Monday, November 18th (8am-5pm) &
Tuesday, November 19, 2019 (8am-5pm)
255 Courtland Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify clinical findings consistent with brain arterial territories.
- Understand the evidence-based use of a variety of neuroimaging diagnostics.
- Describe the evidence-based management of ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke.
- Discuss the unique role of the Stroke Coordinator in program development, implementation, and refinement.
- Analyze and present stroke systems quality data to support program improvement.
- Apply educational principles to the development and implementation of patient and community educational programming.
- Identify methods to quantify role effectiveness, manage a variety of role expectations and implement change effectively.
ASC Review & Exam, Atlanta, GA - November 18 & 19
NVRN Review, San Jose, CA - October 5 & 6
NVRN Review, Hershey, PA - October 25 & 26
NVRN Review, Knoxville, TN - Fall 2019
ANVP Rapid Review & Exam, Atlanta, GA - November 19
ANVP Rapid Review & Exam, UK - December 10
FIND AN NVRN TESTING CENTER LOCATION
ANVC CORE CURRICULUM
HOST A REVIEW COURSE