ANVC Connect - February 21
The World Health Organization has proclaimed 2020 as International Year of the Nurse and Midwife in honor of the 200th anniversary of Florence Nightingale’s birth and in recognition of the vital role YOU play in the delivery of health care around the world. Because stroke is the number one cause of preventable adult disability, neurovascular disease demands the excellence in clinical services that YOU provide to reduce disability and death. ANVC empowers stroke clinicians with knowledge and skills because stroke patients deserve nothing less!
ANVC joins the WHO in this initiative by recognizing and highlighting the contribution of nurses in fighting neurovascular disease and stroke. WE WANT YOU!
We invite nominations of nurses (can be individual or group) who have made significant contributions to patients, stroke programs, communities, prehospital emergency services, or policy making in order to reduce the burden of stroke. You may also self-nominate!
Nominations should include the following:
- Professional photo that will be placed on the web and used in promotional announcements;
- A description (limited to no more than 1000 words) of the contribution worthy of this recognition;
- A brief biosketch that describes the individual or group including place of employment, credentials, and other key information.
- Individual nominees must be an ANVC member; if a group or team is the nominee, at least 1 person on the team must be an ANVC member. (Board members and Past Presidents are ineligible for this recognition; volunteer committee members are eligible.)
- Send the above information to email@example.com with Year of the Nurse and Midwife in the subject line.
ANVC will highlight the nominees on the ANVC website from April 1 – July 31 and the ANVC membership will select the first place winner via election in August 2020.
The winner will be honored at the ANVC Conference in Los Angeles on November 16-17 with a plaque, free registration to the conference as well as a $1000 honorarium courtesy of the Health Outcomes Institute. Attendance at the ANVC conference in November is a requirement for submission. If the winner is a group, then one member from the group will receive the free registration.
ASC Review & Exam, Phoenix, AZ - March 13 & 14
NVRN Review, Memphis, TN - April 23 & 24
NVRN Review & Exam, Knoxville, TN - June 26 - 28
NVRN Rapid Review & Exam, Brisbane, AU - August 19
NVRN Rapid Review & Exam, Perth, AU - September 9
Computerized Exam Available at Testing Centers Nationwide
ANVP Rapid Review & Exam, Phoenix, AZ - March 14
FIND AN NVRN TESTING CENTER LOCATION
ANVC CORE CURRICULUM
HOST A REVIEW COURSE