ANVC CONNECT - MAY 26
Join Us For An Upcoming Webinar!
Cryptogenic Stroke: Evidence-Based Interdisciplinary Approach to Care
Thursday, June 18, 2020
FACULTY: Anne Alexandrov, PhD, RN, AGACNP-BC, ANVP-BC, NVRN-BC, CCRN, ASC-BC, FAAN and Jennifer Patterson, RN, MSN, ACNP-BC, CCRN, FHM
At the conclusion of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Describe stroke pathogenic mechanism categories with the appropriate clinical work-up and prophylaxis for each
- Suspect embolic stroke of uncertain source (ESUS), detailing the necessary work-up and monitoring required to prevent a future embolic event.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Designed for all interested neurovascular clinicians, including nurses, stroke coordinators and neurovascular advanced practice providers.
1 CNE HOUR APPROVED: In support of improving patient care, Arizona State University is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
REGISTRATION: There is no cost to participate in this webinar - click here to register!
ANVC would like to thank Medtronic for their sponsorship through an unrestricted educational grant which was approved after the webinar was planned so no conflict of interest exists.
Study For The NVRN, ANVP, or ASC While Social Distancing!
Spotlight on ANVC Members
Introducing: Jameszetta James MJ, MSN, RN, ASC-BC, ACM
1. Where do you work? Saint Anthony Hospital in Chicago
2. What is your role? Stroke Coordinator
3. What are you reading? New England Journal of Medicine Large Vessel Stroke presenting feature of COVID-19 and Secret the Power by Rhonda Byrne
5. Share an inspirational quote: “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”- Author Unknown
ASC Review Course & Certification Exam, Boston, MA - October 1 & 2
Postponed Until Further Notice
ANVP Rapid Review Course & Certification Exam, Boston, MA - October 2
FIND AN NVRN TESTING CENTER LOCATION
ANVC CORE CURRICULUM
HOST A REVIEW COURSE