ANVC CONNECT - NOVEMBER 9
Virtual Advanced Stroke Coordinator (ASC) Course - November 20 & 21
It is not too late to register! If you are a stroke coordinator or aspire to become a stroke coordinator, this course is for you! Attendees will receive 11 contact hours for full attendance and certification exams will be available at testing centers across the country. Share with your colleagues! For further information, click here. To register, click here.
SVIN/MT2020 Releases White Paper on Mechanical Thrombectomy for Acute Stroke-Building Stroke Thrombectomy Systems of Care in Your Region: Why & How?
ANVC has partnered with SVIN/MT2020 to describe and highlight the role of the stroke coordinator in creating efficient and effective systems of stroke care around the world. In case you missed the initial meetings, you can still access the presentations at https://missionthrombectomy2020.org/news-events/
Masks for Sale on ANVC Website
ANVC now offers branded masks for purchase via our website. Keep yourself and others safe, and represent ANVC all at the same time! Limited supply, act now to secure yours today! Click here to view and order.
Introducing: Kelly VanBussom, APRN, FNP-C, ANVP-BC, SCRN
1. What is your role on the Board? I serve on both the Certification committee and the Nomination committee.
2. Where do you work? I work at UofL Health-Jewish Hospital in Louisville, KY.
3. What is your current professional role? My current role is Neurology/Stroke APRN.
4. What are you reading? I just started reading Educated, which is a memoir by Tara Westover.
5. Share an inspirational quote. "Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." Omar Khayyam
ASC Review Course & Certification Exam | Virtual | November 20 & 21
ASC Review Course & Certification Exam | San Antonio, TX | April 29 & 30
No NVRN Review Course or Certification Exam Currently Scheduled
No ANVP Rapid Review Course & Certification Exam Currently Scheduled
FIND AN NVRN TESTING CENTER LOCATION
ANVC CORE CURRICULUM
ASC REVIEW BOOK
HOST A REVIEW COURSE